Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kelani at the Jakers Pumpkin Patch, Springville

DSC_8966 DSC_8979

DSC_8967

DSC_8972

DSC_8981

Location:: Jaker's Jack-O-Lanterns Pumpkin Patch Springville, Utah

Sweater:: DI Thrift Store
Necklace & Bracelets:: Tai Pan
Hat:: Tai Pan
Leggings:: Old Navy
Shoes:: Marshall's


Meet Kelani, I stopped her while visiting Jaker's Pumpkin Patch with my family because since I've started this blog I've become a hyper aware, style-stalker. No seriously, I have never stopped a person I've never met in public to take their picture, ever. But my shy-ness walls have been coming down since I've begun this blog and I'm loving the chance to meet new new people and find out what drives their sense of style. If there is style around, I've gotta feature it, no matter how random I may seem.

Kelani describes her style as 'classic with a touch of trend'. She can never go wrong with a little black and white. She's a mom so she tends not to get too fussy over clothing so comfort-leggings are debuted often in her daily wear. She also believes it's important to not have to spend a fortune on a wardrobe to get a classic look. Thrifting is a must along side the J-crew outlet and other goodies like Mashalls and Nordstrom Rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment